Originally Posted By: Skinny
Westside doesnt even have #2s or 3s. They have a bunch of acting/street bosses that change. You could make the arguement that 1 guy runs that show, or 2 guys together, or a panel. I honestly cant say for sure who pulls all the strings, i have an opinion but thats it, no facts. Ive heard of 4 guys that have only been id'ed as captains or less when you google them. Who you could call a street boss.

I agree with this. For years now, the family seems to have been by a ruling panel of captains, with one stepping up as acting boss on occasion.

Quote:
Lucchese-#2 and #3 are wrong. Both are BX/Manhattan guys. Caridi is soldier now under Migliore.

Well, you'll notice the charts I've posted haven't named a #2 for the Luccheses. Caridi? I'm totally open to that having changed but who?

Quote:
Gambinos-ive heard conflicting versions of who it is so i wont guess until i know for sure.

There aren't any conflicting versions as far as the feds are concerned. #1 Cefalu, #2 Cali, #3 Vernace. Some people on the forums have tried to make up their own administrations, even after the feds released this info, but we know where that usually gets us. Vernace may have changed, since he'll likely die in prison but Cefalu and Cali's positions are fairly recent.

Quote:
Colombos ive said is Billy Russo thru his dad and Ally P. Your #2 and 3 are wrong. Shacks has stepped down i have heard and so has Farese i know for sure. Fusco is def not #3. Whats his name Joe Budanza. (sp?) is either 2 or 3 its been awhile since ive heard anything about that.

Again, it's completely possible that Shacks is no longer acting underboss and Fusco is no longer consigliere, but who has replaced them?

Quote:
Bonnanos-look at Rabito. I know they have a panel but still... TV wont be boss when he gets out imo. Look at A.C.

A.C.?

Quote:
NJ-Miranda retired a few yrs ago.

OK....

Quote:
Philly-your missing a guy named Johnny Chang.

It's totally conceivable that he's helping run things now.

Quote:
And im sorry but i will have to refer to the code of internet omerta for some of these guys. Ive explained why a thousand times plus i wouldnt want to anger a certain guy from the bronx hehe

And I've said before that I understand that. But, for conversation purposes, that doesn't do us much good.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 06/10/13 01:57 AM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.