You never sent me chicago charts. NE idk about, i should have said idk about them but i forgot you sent me those.

Westside doesnt even have #2s or 3s. They have a bunch of acting/street bosses that change. You could make the arguement that 1 guy runs that show, or 2 guys together, or a panel. I honestly cant say for sure who pulls all the strings, i have an opinion but thats it, no facts. Ive heard of 4 guys that have only been id'ed as captains or less when you google them. Who you could call a street boss. Lucchese-#2 and #3 are wrong. Both are BX/Manhattan guys. Caridi is soldier now under Migliore. Gambinos-ive heard conflicting versions of who it is so i wont guess until i know for sure. Colombos ive said is Billy Russo thru his dad and Ally P. Your #2 and 3 are wrong. Shacks has stepped down i have heard and so has Farese i know for sure. Fusco is def not #3. Whats his name Joe Budanza. (sp?) is either 2 or 3 its been awhile since ive heard anything about that. Bonnanos-look at Rabito. I know they have a panel but still... TV wont be boss when he gets out imo. Look at A.C. NJ-Miranda retired a few yrs ago. Philly-your missing a guy named Johnny Chang.

And im sorry but i will have to refer to the code of internet omerta for some of these guys. Ive explained why a thousand times plus i wouldnt want to anger a certain guy from the bronx hehe