Originally Posted By: Skinny
@ Giancarlo and Stevie-Yeah, He was called Higgins or Higby. 2 of his brothers got there stripes with the westside. I think only one is still alive and under Devita still. Funny Jimmy P was ever made bc he shot a gambino captain Frank Corsi. I guess money talks bc he got made by gotti. Idk if philly ever had to pass around a list at all, i think the only problem was bc the olivieri bros were with Palmieri. Stevie, all Nciky O was good for was beating the shit out of people and hes like 70 or so now... Not a brokster, but not well off either. Merlino is trying to get him to move to FL. Im surprised he wasnt arrested in the big philly sweep, bc Nicky Skins and him were tight and did biz together. But supposedly Skins refused to tape some people like the Perna's kids, so it wouldnt surprise me if he didnt tape a guy like Nicky O. Nicky O as far as i know isnt recognized by the gambinos, but ive never heard of him recently having any problems with those guys. The only NJ Gambinos that had any balls are in there 80s or are dead. (Buddy Mussigrosso, Juicy D, Skins)... That crews got nobody tough left. well barely.

Besides Nicky Mitarontonda and Andy Merola, do you have a list of the current made guys in the Gambino's Jersey crew?

Last edited by IvyLeague; 06/09/13 06:36 PM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.