Originally Posted By: AllDay27
It's left really unspoken but from what I can gather he was the only member of his crew from 1960 til he died. I's never elaborated on but everyone's crew is very small if not non-existent. Ray Curto-solo : Jimmy Altieri-only had Carlo Gervasi : Larry Barese only had his nephew Alley Boy and Rusty Irish as an associate. Juniors crew along with Tony's each had about a dozen guys give or take but other than that the family was pretty small
Originally Posted By: AllDay27
It's left really unspoken but from what I can gather he was the only member of his crew from 1960 til he died. I's never elaborated on but everyone's crew is very small if not non-existent. Ray Curto-solo : Jimmy Altieri-only had Carlo Gervasi : Larry Barese only had his nephew Alley Boy and Rusty Irish as an associate. Juniors crew along with Tony's each had about a dozen guys give or take but other than that the family was pretty small

I agree with most you said but I've heard people say that Larry Barese had the biggest crew they just never showed anyone except few.
i