Originally Posted By: Giancarlo
Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
An actress, Shannon Rogers-Guess, who had small parts in Walking Dead & Vampire Dairies is under investigation for sending ricin-laced letters to President Obama & Mayor Bloomberg. Sounds like a soap opera story where she initially blamed her husband (who she's divorcing); he said she's trying to frame him. Plus, to top it off, she's pregnant and you'd think she'd have better things to do. lol

Anyway to my WD buddies, I read earlier she played a part of a zombie, so I wouldn't think we'd recognize her.

TIS

The Smoking Gun has a piece on her and how she got caught.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/woman-arrested-for-obama-bloomberg-ricin-letters-687435

Did you know the Post Office photographs every piece of mail it processes? Thats what the report says.

"According to FBI Agent James Spiropoulos, investigators accessed a Postal Service computer system that “incorporates a Mail Isolation Control and Tracking (MICT) program which photographs and captures an image of every mail piece that is processed.” Agents were able to obtain front and back images of about 20 mail pieces that had been processed “immediately before the mail piece addressed to Mayor Bloomberg.”

You'd think a "normal" person would have known better to send such a letter in the first place. Yet, to think you'd never be found out, is taking a big chance IMHO confused

Article said she still is involving her husband but it doesn't sound like he's arrested. Looks like he'll get the house in the divorce if she goes to the slammer. lol

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 06/07/13 08:32 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon