im really surprised vinny animal just don't step up, the guys respected all over. I dont think he kicks up to cheeseman or his brother maybe limone. he's the real deal. when Howie winter got caught on tape last summer telling some loan shark victims he droped the "hay were with the north end", something real secret is there. Howie knows the winter hill is done theres only 1 game in town he knows and is probaly the most respected in mass but a few. every one says he only in to restaurant biz but guess what that's a racket. every one gets there bread somewhere or liquor. ect is that blue or white colar, I don't eveb think its a crime but the ny guys have gone to jail for the bread racket. joe russo I like you posts whatever. I read when russo and ferrara knew they were goin to get indicted and made peace with jurnior. russo proposed 15 guys but jr. only let 4 (Medford)he was waiting for them eastie guys to go down cause of the Vanessa's recording from 1987 they didn't get indicted till the end of 89 they knew it was coming. that's why they took out salemmi they knew they were going to jail but with there 15 guys could hold a grip, I guess quitina was with salemmi and jr. they were all waiting for the guys that got recorded in Vanessa to go away. say wat you want about jr patriarca but he had shit on lock in rhode island from 1984 to 90 the boston guys just didn't want to listen. they had that luna union in rhode island locked meeting with Chicago guys and Genovese. that union had baby shacks ex con murder nephew as a foreman or something just like 2 years ago.

Last edited by pmac; 06/07/13 12:47 AM.