10 and O are still around. They aren't the drug gang like when Louie Turra or Johen Hendri and those guys were around. But they still hang at Cookies bar. Procopio bartends there on the side. They still deal in mainly drugs and some gambling. Some guys have no ties to OC and just hang there cause they all grew up together. You got guys from 20 to mid 40s who hang at that bar together. Theres old guys in there to form the neighborhood. Its a funny little bar. 10th and O aren't the drug ring like they use to be but they are still in existence and have been so for at least 40 or 50 years. Dom Grande hung there before he started hanging with mob guys more and more. A lot of them have a "All for One" tattoo on them. Those two guys names are in the news so I put them in the post. Don't want to post guys that are not known. The bar they hang at is the usual dive bar with a cigarette and poker machine and I think it use to be owned my a Marine or something like that. They have a big party ever summer to celebrate him. A lot of those guys around there are really close. Not sure but haven't heard of guys around there ratting on each other. They were always the craziest mother fuckers around. Back in the 80s and 90s, the younger kids use to fight the Irish kids from 2nd street a lot. 10th and Oregon corner gang definitely had the mystique that other corners didn't. There are some stories about them in the news only when they were fighting with the Mob or the pagans. Just google it. Nothing new and thats probably cause they are not as big and organzied as before but they are still known and watched.