Originally Posted By: meffaboston
Savio prep in eastie holly shit haven't heard that in forever,,well I was born in 86,,but what a rep the school has,,even there hockey teams...what year did they close beanie?? All the connected kids did go there lol

They shut off the lights for the final time in 2008 . Did you know that Savio was the original site of Don Bosco High School before they moved in town to Boston. They were both run by the Salesians .Those priests were nasty bastards. They used to beat the shit out of all the kids (except for you know who). whistle When I went there it was an all boys school .All the "special" daughters went to St. Rose's in Chelsea.I know that one of the Angiulo's had a daughter there and the top E.B. Detective for the BPD Bobby "The Bear" Fawcett had a daughter there too. Neither one could get a date, they were untouchable.

Last edited by Bennie_The_Ball; 06/05/13 10:46 PM.

Colin Sullivan: "What Freud said about the Irish is: We're the only people who are impervious to psychoanalysis."

Cincotti said: "They don't have the scruples that we have." Zannino agreed. "You know how I knew they weren't Italiano? When they bombed the fucking house. We don't do that."