Originally Posted By: Joerusso
to bennie the ball i actually went to don basco before it shut down and i dropped out so no i didnt attend a st johns prep cathlolic mem or a bc high because my connected parents kept me in my neighborhood and you being from eastie are you one of those eastie kids that the parents kept you away from guys like me cause you might get into trouble hanging with a guy like me or was your father a degenerate at the old socail club in maverick late on his house and gambling bills so you was eating at your neighbors house everynight ...and besides this is not no essay proffesor this is a forum its not meant for perfection kid ....i see you have the biggest canary of all as your avatar so i see whats your idealogy like ....DONT GLORIFY RATS

No Joe, the name of the school you attended was named Don Bosco. You must have dropped out and missed English class. See I went to Dom Savio, in East Boston where all the connected kids went. You know, their father's would make a rather large contribution to the school and the kid would sail through. That's the school you had to take an entrance exam and score a 95 or above to get in. If you didn't, you got sent to Bosco. That was in the late 60's so you should can the "kid" crap .
The reason I have The Baron as an avatar was because my Grand Father, who was a BPD Detective, pinched him once. Get the irony?

Colin Sullivan: "What Freud said about the Irish is: We're the only people who are impervious to psychoanalysis."

Cincotti said: "They don't have the scruples that we have." Zannino agreed. "You know how I knew they weren't Italiano? When they bombed the fucking house. We don't do that."