@black family

you can wake up tomorrow morning and decide that you're blood

most bloods outside of the west coast are very fraudulent

how bloods from belize ended up in Evanston is a mystery

@ivyleague

that article was written for someone like you and you still took the bait. social economics is damn near the leading factor in crime in America, i'll give you an example if you don't believe me

I went to a highschool out of district, the dividing line between my suburb and the suburb where I went to school was only a two lane street. my suburb is actually a decent place to live but our school systems are nonexistent, pathetic and borderline criminal. my highschool was majority white but even the black students came from affluent families (believe it or not but a good portion of the black kids had more money than the white kids). ten years later when I talk to someone that I graduated highschool with and ask them "who got killed or locked up" people look at me like i'm speaking Swahili.

the median income in 2000 for my town was 70k, the median income for the town where the majority of the students in my high school came from was 77k. why is it that I can name off atleast 10 people from my town that got murdered before turning the age of 25? the answer is the school systems in my town (social economics). I live in a decent town but the school systems are some of the poorest in the state (I've researched it)

in other words families that live across the street get a better education than families on the other side of the street even though they basically make around the same amount of money

that's social economics

Last edited by cookcounty; 06/05/13 02:06 PM.