Originally Posted By: Joerusso
pizzaboy your absolutely right and my guess is that since rossetti is a killer and turned 5k1(rat) anyone who killed as we know can also rat so idk whats idalogy behind it barboza martorano bulger flemmi a bunch of other killers thats big time rats i guess its to minimize the chances of just a good earner and etc to be straightened out and keep it more compact in a gangster sense i assume ....but my guy who is in elderly with great ties to younger guys supringsly so said gombata is tired of the mark rossetti and deluca's so in order to go old school they are going to go traditional as far as income goes and and straighten out, no drugs which is going to be hard this day and age esp giving the whole suburban of boston revere medford somerville cambridge malden quincy braintree brockton weymouth dedham even parts of the city itself eastie charlestown and southie are drug crazy perk 30,heroin and oc's in particular so that to me is almost un avoidable and he was saying something like proctecting the higher ups as far as protocol calls like a soldato will speak to the union guy or politicain for lets say a spunky spag or a jimmy martorano so that way any roving bugs or investigation protects the higher ups it brought down eddie lato the cheeseman limone manocchio and tony dinunzio no capo going to be delivering personally to an acting or boss no boss is going to be dealing with underlings and etc of course to their discreption but thats whats being enforced and rossetti really got them tired of the fooling around with drugs there might even be a meet to discuss random drug testing which then i thought the guy was going dilussional on me but he been about that life since i heard of him before i knoew him sooo these are things i will personally be watching

Being a Boston native and from Eastie I have a couple of requests . Is there a slight possibility that you could perhaps type in English, use a punctuation mark every now and then. Another thing to look into is maybe a lawsuit against the school system that you attended. We get no respect when come off as "dumb as a fencepost" when you post. I can tell that you didn't attend one those Boston Catholic schools that all the connected guys sent their kids to.

Colin Sullivan: "What Freud said about the Irish is: We're the only people who are impervious to psychoanalysis."

Cincotti said: "They don't have the scruples that we have." Zannino agreed. "You know how I knew they weren't Italiano? When they bombed the fucking house. We don't do that."