Originally Posted By: ronnierocketAGO
[
Originally Posted By: Don Pappo Napolitano
Vito Corleone "I believe this drug business is gonna destroy us in the years to come".

Unfortunatly, in Argentina, many people talk about legislation of Marijuana. I say I am against it, I agree with the drug policy of the arabian countries. Its a shame to me listening younger people than me talking about it. I rather allow the duels of gentelmen, you know, sword and pistols, its a healthier "legislation".

You know what? In my country, those on favor of "legislation" of Marijuana, "oh what a coincidence!" smoke marijuana, ALL of them... rolleyes Pretty coincidence, isn´t it?

You lost me when you praised governments who have no qualms chopping your head off or jailing your ass for naming a teddy bear after a religious prophet.

[

Do you think the now a day world is much better? I don´t think so. Many people think we are fine today because they do what they want, but the truth is that many people do what they want and don´t care if they bother the one another.
I strongly believe japanese feudal system based on Bushido was the best one ever. They would cut your head off of course, but just if you didn`t do the right thing.No hard feelings, I know this could be disgusting to you. I don´t expect you to understand that kind of strict code. You have to be a Samurai to understand it. More, the worst thing that could have happended to Japan, despite Hiroshima and Nagasaki, is the 1868`s Meiji Restoration. Many people may say "Well, Japan needed to open to the world and have an update", the truth id that the "Restoration" was a business for a few crooked Samurai who thought about money forgeting the Bushido Code. And the Last Shogun, Tokugawa Yoshinobu, was about to update Japan but he hadn´t time enought and his goverment cracked down. I mean, a strict discipline(including a death penalty) doesnt mean neccesarily a bad thing.
I wouldnt allow those drugs in my country if I were in charge of my country.

Pelé is the King
Maradona is God!