Originally Posted By: elmwoodparker
What's wrong? The truth hurts? Are you saying that Joe Pistone and the entire undercover deal never happened because it doesn't fit into your delusional belief about the New York Families. I don't hate the New York Mafia at all. You notice, I haven't said anything against the Genovese Family. No, I choose to believe the F.B.I. who basically exposed the Bonnano Family as not being very powerful and the other two smaller Families operated the same way. Most made guys did not have very much money and were struggling. That's what the Feds said in their book Donnie Brasco which was a huge undercover investigation. No, some of you new York Fan Boys don't want to accept reality given to you by the Feds. You guys only quote the Feds WHEN IT SERVES YOUR PURPOSE. WHEN YOU START TALKING ABOUT HOW POWERFUL THE OTHER 3 SMALLER Families are in New York, remember all Sonny Black's made guys cracking open parking meters to get some money. That should be your reality.

You choose to believe the FBI? You couldn't care less what the FBI says. Since you came on this board, you've been doing all you can to explain away their membership estimates for the Outfit. This whole thing really is a pissing contest for you. And all you have is some scene in Donnie Brasco. It's sad.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.