Originally Posted By: Skinny
Who runs the boston/RI ILA locals for that family joe?
it was matty guetlemti i know his last name is spelled wrong but it def was matty .... i know jimmy martorano has his hands in it a bunch of em but i really think it's one of the providence guys the irish runs em in boston who they kickin it up to is the question and based off my knowledge its got to be jimmy martorano and vincent capone i think his name a soldier from the malden/revere with great union ties and achille in providence taking over what pretty had until he comes home ....my personal question is who runs local 25 from behind the scene is the man he's the man that got a great deal of convicts and known bank robbers and gangsters in the union so its who got control of this union got control of all the other unions in my opinion

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "