i dont know much as far chicago, philly, and ny as far as made guys who has an major impact and still on the streets but i do know though on house arrest peter limone is def top ten mobsters not in jail and i would go as far as anthony spunky spagnola jimmy martorano even vinny ferrara all spunky and jimmy been out for a very long time capo's that are very dangerous and known killers and good earners thats well respected all over and really staying out the radar ...vinny's case he is a smart man(bc graduate ) good earner killer and been very low on radar even making many beleive he is no longer active and in the life and limone did 33 years kept mouth shut was jerry anguilo strong arm in his hey day where you had make bones to get straighten out and since he been out ran the family made some lucrative income on gambling and businees ventures one i know for sure is the garbage industry i know he raking in millions from that alone ...so in my opinion wither one of those guys is def should be on the list not no damn anthony dummy big mouth dinunzio who has no credentials at all to say the least

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "