Originally Posted By: elmwoodparker
SC, Did you see what Skinny wrote earlier calling Chicago guys 'Cocksuckers'? Is that permissible on your Blogs? Are you not going to at least reprimand him? I never called anybody those kind of names and you reprimanded me and banned me for one week. I think this skinny guy is a little bit of an angry homophobic temper tantrum person who went nuts because I quoted an F.B.I. Book called Donnie Brasco just like a couple of these other posters quote Fed Reports. I didn't make up the whole Joe Pistone undercover thing. That's what really happened. I don't see why a guy named Skinny would get so bent out of shape over an F.B.I. Report he didn't like.

It's probably because you post something against NY in every thread. You mention in every thread that NY has had a lot of informants and that there was a movie about 1 crew in 1 family in the 70s that weren't doing to well lol . I like your posts related to Chicago but i take them lightly just as i do people who talk about their NY street knowledge. But your recent posts haven't broke the opinions of alot of members of these forums about Chicago posters imo.