Originally Posted By: jace
Originally Posted By: Don Pappo Napolitano
Vito Corleone "I believe this drug business is gonna destroy us in the years to come".

Unfortunatly, in Argentina, many people talk about legislation of Marijuana. I say I am against it, I agree with the drug policy of the arabian countries. Its a shame to me listening younger people than me talking about it. I rather allow the duels of gentelmen, you know, sword and pistols, its a healthier "legislation".

You know what? In my country, those on favor of "legislation" of Marijuana, "oh what a coincidence!" smoke marijuana, ALL of them... rolleyes Pretty coincidence, isn´t it?

Arab nations have tough drug las for citizens, yet they smoke something called Khat, which is worse than Marijuana or alcohol. I think it's an 'If we do it, it's okay" situation.

I don´t agree. In Argentina we have a public health care system, it means, if you are ill and don´t have money, you can go to see a doctor in a hospital for free. Anyone justifies the smoking of marijuana saying "its my life and I dont bother anyone", actually he bothers all the argentinian people(even those who are not aware), we pay taxes for public services like education. health care, civil security and many more(actually they need to get better). So if one person "doing his life" gets ill because an overdose, I wouldnt allow him to get into the hospital, I don´t pay taxes to take care of a "clever guy and wanna be I know everything" who does "his life". If you get ill for reasons you dont manage, its ok I would take care of you, if you "do your life" I wouldnt. I am sorry to be that honest, but I am not famouse withing my people because of my well thinking about drugs.

Have you seen Midnight Express? Its based on a true story. Despite their own drugs in the arabian countries, be sure that a western drug dealer would think twice before he gets into that business, if he does, he knows what happens if caught.

In Taiwan there is a big Tag saying that anyone caught with drugs would be punish with death penalty. Its like my country Argentina, isnt it? rolleyes

Ok maybe you are goona talk about opium and things like that in the Taiwan situation, but I just wanted to see the main point.

I mean, in my country everything is a joke, anyone does what he wants, and that`s why many robberies and murders happen, many of them drugs are the actual matter. So I say "If we do it, its NOT ok".

Pelé is the King
Maradona is God!