Originally Posted By: Giancarlo
I know that Dapper, but who is the Jimmy Brown Clemenza that was a capo back in the 70's in the Colombo's and who i read Sirico was around. This Jimmy Brown had a a son Jerry so i think it might be Green Eyes father. No? If not i give up. lol

This Jimmy Brown died in the 1990's.

Sorry I thought you said James "Jimmy Brown" instead of Jimmy "Jimmy Brown" LOL. Apparently a James "Jimmy Brown" was around during the depression

http://books.google.com/books?id=RiDwMlj...ldi&f=false

To make matters even more confusing, I found this while reading a bit about Philly Lucky.

"Philip is a blood relative of reputed Colombo crime family mobster Suvio Grimaldi who later was said to become a contract killer for the Chicago Outfit. He is also related to Colombo crime family capo brothers Giacomo Clemenza and fellow capo Gerard Clemenza, as well as James "Jimmy Brown" Clemenza through marriage. Rumors of his being a cousin of disputed Colombo crime family ex-mobster and actor Tony Sirico who would become famous for his role portraying the fictional mobster Paulie Walnuts on the hit television series The Sopranos, are innacurate. Philip is father-in-law to Peter Clemenza, after his daughter Corinne married Peter in what is know as one of the most imfamous mob weddings in New York history. "

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.