Didn't some turncoats and Sirico himself stated that he was put up for membership in that borgata? This was after he came back home from jail for that shooting.

Here's a random story on Green Eyes you reminded me of:

"Paciello told the feds that after Wild Bill mysteriously disappeared in May 1999, Persico had taken over his lieutenant's loan-sharking operation. Paciello also implicated both men in a 1997 plot to murder former Colombo soldier Jerry "Green Eyes" Clemenza.

A drunken Jerry Green Eyes had called Wild Bill an "asshole," and Paciello had communicated this to Persico, who instructed him to track down the bigmouth. With a hit man in tow, Paciello located Jerry Green Eyes as he was leaving a New Jersey nightclub, but the pair eventually lost him in traffic.

In December 2000, Paciello pleaded guilty to helping locate Jerry Green Eyes for the Mob bosses. "I knew these individuals wanted to physically harm and possibly murder Jerry Green Eyes," Paciello confessed to the judge. "I agreed to contact these individuals if I learned of the whereabouts of Jerry Green Eyes for the purpose of maintaining my affiliation with the Colombo family and I did contact them."

Last edited by Dapper_Don; 05/27/13 03:11 PM.

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.