Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

You'd have a point if this thread hadn't strayed from the original topic. But elmwoodparker and I have been having the same debate in 3 or 4 different threads so it's not like I was the only one who "ruined" this thread.

Are you fucking serious? That's your defense?rolleyes

So let me get this straight: despite the fact that, by your own admission, you were having the same debate in 3 or 4 other threads, you had to have it again in this thread?
Couldn't you restrain yourself?
This thread might have "strayed from the original topic" but it didn't become a clusterfuck until you quoted elmwoodparker's post, knowing full well it was going to spark the same debate you had in 4 other thread.
You had to do it, you couldn't restrain yourself.

And then you post shit like this:
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: elmwoodparker
Here it is one more time and then I don't want to debate it with you.

Probably wise of you. You'd lose.

Why are you trying to bait him? Believe it or not, not everybody likes to furiously jerk off to their "debating" prowess every time they log onto a forum.

Believe it or not, some people, like myself, just like to read about things they have little knowledge of. Some people like elmwoodparker just like to share information about things they feel they have knowledge of, without being hassled from thread to thread like they're being audited by the IRS. This thread was adressed from the beginning to "Chicago guys", and you were not-so-subtly told that your input wasn't wanted by the OP. Yet you just had to come in anyway and stir some shit by "correcting" elmwoodparker.

It doesn't matter if he's "right" or "wrong". If you don't agree with him, you feel his "sources" are inadequate or whatever, that's your problem. Others may feel differently.

Show some fucking restraint for once in your life and stop ruining every Chicago thread.