http://www.sundayworld.com/top-stories/crime-desk/west-in-peace

Slain mobster Stephen Sugg has been in dark dreams for years but now he is back from the dead.

The gangster, who was one half of the notorious Westies, has been contacting old friends and foes from beyond the grave.

“I am back by the kilo,” states his new Facebook site along with a picture of a pile of cocaine, a rolled up €50 note and a razor blade.

The stunt has attracted whispers about Sugg and his sidekick Shane Coates – the duo who were inseparable in life and who were executed together in Spain almost 10 years ago.

“I got such a shock when I got a friend request,” a source who once knew Sugg said. “I mean it was eerie. I was wondering did they really die.”

But the Sunday World can confirm that the remains found in a concrete tomb near Alicante were indeed the feared Westies and both their bodies were identified clearly by DNA.

The pair were notorious in life and their chilling personalities can still spark fear after their deaths.

No-one has ever been charged with their murder in January 2004 – six months after they had moved to Spain to avoid the attentions of the Gardai.

They were last seen on the evening of January 31, 2004 when they left their pad in Orihuela Costa in Alicante in Spain for a business meeting.

Gardai believe they were taken to a warehouse in the town of Catral and shot side by side. They were then buried in a concrete tomb only to be unearthed in 2006 when an informer revealed the location of their bodies.

But this week it was evident that the legacy left by the thugs has still not been forgotten as Sugg’s ghoulish Facebook site was posted on the internet.

It claims that he is currently living in Alicante and that he works for ‘Pablo Escobar’ the most famed cocaine lord ever.