Originally Posted By: "elmwoodparker"
Ivy League, I apologize. I now see it your way. According to the official Chicago Crime Commission's report which was verified by the F.B.I IN 1997, the Outfit had between 700 and 1,200 Associates. Nothing else matters in determining the Structure of the Outfit or the manpower. All that matters is the Official Report that comes out from a verified Government agency. Correct? Isn't that what you've been preaching about on these threads every time somebody has an insight into something that you were never privy to? If the Oufit had downsized for one reason or another 10 years later in 2007 by an agreed upon 50% to 60%, then the number of made guys in 2007 would be about 30 and the number of Associates would be between 300 & 500.

As I pointed out in another thread, the 70 member figure from the CCC in 1997 was an estimate and not specific figure like the more recent FBI figure. And if you take away the Outfit members who have died since 1997, it matches up with the 28-30 members cited in 2007. As for the associate estimates, those are obviously going to be much more flexible as the definition of an associate differs. However, considering the modern day Outfit's smaller core of made guys, a little over 100 associates is easier to believe than 700-1,200 or even half that.

Originally Posted By: Tyler_Durden
It is your fault. He should be blaming you. You were distinctly told in the OP that your input wasn't desired in this thread. Yet you posted anyway. That's the problem with you, here and on the other forum. Can't you fucking exercise any self-restraint?

It's obvious at this point everyone on every mafia forum is aware of your opinion on the matter. Yet you persist in shoving the same posts down everyone's throat. Why? You think someone who disagreed with you the first 500 times you adressed him is going to magically agree with you the 501st?

Stop ruining every Chicago thread with your antics!

You'd have a point if this thread hadn't strayed from the original topic. But elmwoodparker and I have been having the same debate in 3 or 4 different threads so it's not like I was the only one who "ruined" this thread.

Originally Posted By: elmwoodparker
Tyler Durden, He's had several months to shove his ONE Fed report down everyone's throat. I've only had less than one week. I guess I was trying to make up for lost time. I apologize. It was hard for me to read his stuff about Chicago all based upon one Feds Report. The lesson is that the Feds reports are conflicting and anyone can choose to believe which one suits their needs. I appreciate your comment and do not take it personally.

What "one fed report" are you talking about? The Family Secrets case? I have more than that when it comes to the Outfit's current membership. I have two FBI officials in Chicago saying the same thing on that.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.