Originally Posted By: klydon1
I recently saw a later episode of the Andy Griffith Show. It was in color and Don Knotts had left the show. Aunt Bea was selected for jury duty and was the lone holdout in a burglary trial where the other members of the jury were pressuring her to convict the defendant (a premise that has been used by a few sitcoms). Of course, she held out and hung the jury before it was discovered by Andy that the crime was committed by someone else.

What was interesting was that the minor role of the defendant was played by a young Jack Nicholson.

I remember that episode though it's been years since I've seen it. I can't say I recall Nicholson's part though.

On more or less the same line, I think it was "Our Miss Brooks" tv show (with Eve Arden) that had Richard Crenna as a co-star. He had a high pitch squeaky voice. lol Anyone remember?

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon