Originally Posted By: elmwoodparker
Here it is one more time and then I don't want to debate it with you.

Probably wise of you. You'd lose.

Quote:
1) I live in Elmwood Park, you don't.

Geography card alert! Talk about not even bringing anything new to the table. whistle

Quote:
2) My uncle whose name is Joe Lombardi and is now retired, was a soldier in the Elmwood Park crew for 40 years.

And I was the Chin's unknown third son. (See what I did there?)

Quote:
3) Your only source of information is the F.B.I. report which is not always 100% accurate.

99% of everything I need to know is available from public information in the form of the FBI, the press, etc. And that's where you get most of your information as well. And the FBI will always be more credible than internet posters.

Quote:
4) If they were wrong about Joe Ferriola being the Top Boss in the Outfit back in 1986, they could be at least a little off about other things.

So, you're going to use that as a blanket excuse to disagree with the feds whenever you please? By the same token, I could say that we should almost never believe internet posters considering how often they've been wrong.

Quote:
5) Chicago is structured differently than New York. soldiers in New York are made guys. Soldiers in Chicago are not made guys. Soldiers in Chicago are not associates. Associates are all the people who are connected to the Outfit but do not belong to the Street Crews.

You keep repeating this over and over again but what evidence, other than your own word, do you have to support this claim? My guess is absolutely nothing. It's just a way for you to pad the numbers in order to make the Outfit look bigger than it is.

Quote:
6) Being a made guy in Chicago would practically be equal to being a captain in New York.

LOL! And then you woke up.

Quote:
7) If you add up the number of made guys, soldiers who work for them, and all the Outfit connected associates, the number would easily equal the Colombos.

Not if we go the the more credible FBI numbers and not the ones you pulled out of your ass.

Quote:
8)Size isn't everything. Years ago the Black Street gangs outnumbered the Mafia, but the Mafia had much more power.

Size isn't everything but it's a major factor, including what will stave off general attrition most directly. And nothing has killed off LCN families more than general attrition.

Quote:
9) The F.B.I. is not going to go out of their way to give a detailed explanation of the differences & terminology between New York & Chicago. Some of them don't even understand the difference. They only care about getting convictions.

Lame excuse. The FBI hasn't bothered to do so because there isn't any difference between "members" and "soldiers" in the Outfit. That's something you have just made up. Again, if you can provide any evidence (other than your own word) to prove me wrong, I'd love to see it.

Quote:
10) If you do not understand the differences in Structure because the Feds haven't spelled it out for you in detail, then there is nothing more to talk about on the size or real power of The Outfit. Thank You.

There really is no difference in structure today. Most of the things that made the Outfit different from the other families are long outdated and no longer apply. Read the Family Secrets indictment. The Outfit is structured the same way as the others. There is an administration in some form at the top, captains or "street bosses" below, each of whom head a crew of soldiers and associates.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.