In organized crime history. Seriously from what I have learned or researched about the cartels in Mexico and Colombia to some extent. I can confidently say there is no more hardcore organized member or not than a Los Zetas "estaca" . These guys are some freaking lunatic goons that aren't afraid of death and embrace death to some extent. I mean these guys are what you see in Hollywood movies. I'm not talking about their brutality but mentality, these aren't afraid to go upfront with the military knowing they are dong to die just for their organization. Seriously most of their members end up dieing in confrontations with the military instead of letting them being arrested. They will cut off your leg with a kitchen knife and laugh about it while you suffer in agony! I mean how many gangsters will go out dieing in a shootout with the authorites for their organization and aren't afraid to face them in close quarter shootots. You have to some really big balls to what these guys do. They just don't end up dieing but will literally protect their boss or territory with their lives from either the auhtorites or other cartel rivals!

Last edited by BordertownResident; 05/17/13 08:42 PM.