Originally Posted By: thebigfella
Sorry for the double post but from my research the drug is a myth, the gentlemen mentioned above just had bad eating habbits, just lookup conary artery diease

I did not say I wrote it, or even believed it. Here is just one reference made to the chemical, and the link is below. The Gemstone Files are some 'way-out' trippy shit! Fun to read though.

"In a Mafia-style effort to shut Roberts up, his father was murdered by "plumbers" team members Liz Dale (Francic L. Dale's ex-wife), Martinez, Gonzalez, Barker; in Hahnemann's hospital, S.F. where Mr. Roberts had been taken after swallowing a sodium morphate "pill" slipped into his medicine bottle at home by Watergate locksmith (Miami's "Missing Link" locksmith shop) Gonzales. The pill didn't kill him. He had a weak digestion and vomited enough of the sodium morphate up (it burned his lips and tongue on the way out) but he had emphyxema and went to the hospital. In the hospital, "nurse" Liz Dale and "doctor" Martinez assisted him to sniff a quadruple-strength can of aerosol medicine enough to kill him the next day."

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/gemstone_files.htm

Last edited by SilentPartnerz; 05/13/13 12:10 PM.

"Three can keep a secret..if two are dead."
Calogero Minacore