The fact here on this forum is this. That there are too many fanboys, including myself to be also one of them. When some guy has been doing research on Ndragheta, he'll state that they're the strongest group out there. I have done a lot of research on Russian criminal groups and I'll state that they're the strongest. Like here mentioned, this guy says that Ndragheta supplies cocaine to whole Europe. While I personally know that every cocaine that comes in Eastern Europe is from Russia.

On the real side, neither do I know much about Ndragheta, and neither that guy knows so much about Russian OC.

To be honest, where do we get our info? From the media, some guys have maybe access to some law enforcement files, some guys maybe know a few associates to some criminal organization. But the real ity is known only to those groups. They are the ones that know their real income, number of people, resources and power in general.

So, I think we could go here ages arguing which CO is the strongest. But the truth won't be known until they go against each other.

To put my two cents in the Italian and Nigerian scene. Italians have been there for a long time. While Nigerians have done it fast progress. The conclusion you can make yourself.