Originally Posted By: paprincess
PMAC,
not saying whether Joe is the boss or not, but there are plenty of ways to work from home and manage shops, restaurants, whatever.. just think, camera's, digital video recorders, iphone applications etc.. as far as the larger "security guard" on this forum from florida, I noticed he posted a picture and called Joey "a rat" whenever I hear the term rat I remember the saying "the rat gets the cheese" cheese costs money and makes you fat... looks like he's been sitting around watching Joey for years, those who can do, those who can't simply sit back and watch everybody else. As far as the comment somewhere in this forum saying Joey is a stone cold killer, anybody when put in a bad situation will react.. think of the children in the story lord of the flies...with that in mind my favorite slogan of the month is "fuck a nigga.. marry a hustler" anyway have a great week people! wink

Hey Princess nice post real classy on Mother's Day. If you are I'll send you a belated gift so you can wash your mouth out with soap, talk like a f'n truck driver panic

Random Poster:"I'm sorry I didn't go to an Ivy-league school like you"

"Ah I actually I didn't. It's a nickname the feds gave the
Genovese Family."