Originally Posted By: HairyKnuckles
Originally Posted By: Toodoped
Originally Posted By: Faithful1
Please stop posting the garbage involving the book "The Last Testament of Lucky Luciano." It's a fraudulent book.

Listen here lady or ma'am ....first of all this does not come from that book,yes i know that book and its a big lie,second,i can post what ever the fuck i want,and third...you better start posting something cuz im getting sick of you sellin bullshit like you know the mob very well and playin a smartass around here...cheers

Toddo, I was reading some articles on that mobbedup site you earlier posted a link to. The artcles seems to come straight out of the Luciano book or straight out of the article author´s imagination. The articles on that site ARE garbage.

Yes you may post whatever you like on here. But you also have to be susceptible for corrective critisism. I´ve interactad with Faith for several years now on various mob forums and believe me, he knows his stuff. He´s an excellent researcher and extremely knowledgable in this field. His pieces on the Mafia have been published numerous times and I´m glad posters of his caliber wants to post on here.

We have had quarrels, you and me in the past. I don´t want to go there again. But I need to say that your reply to Faith´s post was extremely rude and unwarranted. If you want to learn more about the Mafia, you have to start treat posters with great knowledge with more respect. Faith deserves it.

Im not sayin that the stuff i post are correct and true.I never said that.But fuck it hate it when some1 comes here starts postin stuff like "this is garbage or that is garbage","muthafuck this or muthafuck that" and placin their facts like its the fuckin truth and please give some facts not just throw bullshit around....and yeah imma rude boy.And please your from europe,same as me so pls...lay down a lil bit

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good