Som attempts to rape mother and then murders her

Quote:
The trial of an Iowa teen accused of attempting to rape his mother and then shooting her dead began Wednesday with prosecutors playing a chilling 911 call.

Noah Crooks, now 14, can be heard on the March 24 call telling a dispatcher with the Mitchell County Sheriff's Department that he shot his mother, 37-year-old Gretchen Crooks, almost 20 times with a .22-caliber hunting rifle and he doesn't know why he did it, the Globe Gazette reports.

"I feel crazy and I know I'm not," he says on the 10-minute recording. He later states, "I tried to rape her. I tried to rape her but I couldn't do it … I tried to rape my own mom. Who tries to rape their own mom? My life is down the drain now."...

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungle—as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.