Originally Posted By: afsaneh77
I'm in the middle of Season 4 of "The West Wing." Please tell me that Sam will be back. ohwell

Afs, West Wing is undoubtedly my favorite TV show ever. The cast, the writing, all just brilliant. However, you've seen the best part of that show. Seasons 5 and 6 are almost unwatchable, especially in comparison with the first three. Season 7 was interesting in that all the loose ends were tied up.

While I had a serious crush on Josh, Toby was my favorite character. He was just so righteous, so eager to be heard. I loved the look on his face when the President reprimanded him for arranging for the honor guard funeral for the homeless vet. He knows he was wrong for using the office of the President to arrange for the funeral, but he knows he was right to arrange for such a send-off.

Sam's leaving was so sad, but I did learn to like Will, especially in Inauguration I and II.

There was a West Wing thread at one point, I'm pretty sure. Goombah was a huge fan! SC liked it, too.

I apologize if I have rambled too much. As POTUS would say, "What's next?" wink

BTW, are you able to see "Newsroom", Sorkin's new HBO show? While it's inferior to West Wing, it has some good moments, and who is a better writer than Sorkin?

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club