Originally Posted By: LittleNicky
You could probably have a daily post/thread just about the chicago killings if these worthless street gangs and prison gangs are now considered organized crime and worth discussing about on gangsterbb.

Compare the complexity, organization and longevity of real organized crime (ie Italian Mafia, Russian Mafia, Mexican Cartels, South American Distrubtors) compared to these morons that kill each other over colors or shank eachother in prison . There is no comparison

Still, they must have at least some power. I remember reading an interview with the American-Russian gangster Monya Elson who didn't really have much respect for the Cosa Nostra and said the power of the crips and bloods is growing, at least in prison, and that they don't respect Italians at all. However, I don't know how credible, if at all, he is.

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."