Just wanted to discuss these 2 characters.

Especially, I would like to ask people well informed about the Stanley "Tookie" Williams's case, do you think was he really the shooter in those murders he was convicted for or was he framed? There are all these articles on internet that point in both directions. As far as I know, he never admitted to the murders, but this fact doesn't really mean anything by itself.

As for Raymond Lee Washington, was his murder ever solved or at least were there any facts pointing to specific characters as responsible even though there was no proof?
By the way, Washington is one of the few murdered criminals I feel sorry about (the other being Willie Marfeo). I mean, he was just a robber who tried to keep certain rules, unlike those who took his place after his death. I remember in a documentary there was the description of this episode when Washington once met an accomplice and saw he had a gun on him, so he just took this gun, threw it into the sewers and said something like "get rid of this sh#t, we don't need such things, otherwise what the fists are for?".

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."