Originally Posted By: 22
I think sometimes he's getting more credit from a lot of people and what they hear than there really is.I find it hard for him to still be the one calling the shots because usually you need some sort of backing for that.The NY guys never really recognized him and it just seems odd to me that he can be in Florida soaking up the sun and getting this so called big envelope every month.I mean say if someone does buck his authority who does he go to,not saying it can't happen but it seems like the feds would be the first to know if Joey ordered any hits or beatings or whatever.If he really is staying away I guess only time will tell but how long can he go on the straight and narrow.He should listen to himself because he does make a lot of sense but even if you have it as good as it can get I'll never forget a line by Sammy the Bull when he first went in to the WP Program.Something like you wake up in the morning get the morning paper but there's nobody to whack.I guess to him that was complete boredom.

Joe Sodano refused to pay Joey Merlino the proper amount of tribute. Joey Merlino had Joe Sodano killed for it. Joey has young guys loyal to him in Philly. If he can't get the his young guys to shoot someone, Joey will do it himself. He is a stone killer.

"Three can keep a secret..if two are dead."
Calogero Minacore