Originally Posted By: MJS1234
Originally Posted By: cheech
Originally Posted By: Dwalin2011
Originally Posted By: cheech
I say leave the poor bastard alone. Guy did his time.

Not enough. He got away with all the murders. If I had killed somebody, I would have gotten life, because I don't have the right connections and criminal capabilities, so why should he be left alone? Just because he is smart and knows how to behave himself in public? Nearly everybody else is doing life or some decades, so why make an exception for him? The only reason to defend him I can understand is that with Merlino gone, somebody worse than him might take his place.

I respect your opinion but disagree. Jury says not guilty it's not guilty. I'm saying leave him alone by stop talking about him. I'm sure he loves the attention. Let him be. All the talk about him makes it worse. I'm saying lets stop glorifying this two bit dime store hustler as some one special.

Respect

Excuse me... You have the balls to call him a two bit dime store hustler when he's made more green than you and a bunch of guys on this forum will make In your entire fuckin lives.

Last thing ill say directly to you. I bet his kids and wife wish he had less balls and wasn't on an iron vacation almost half his adult life. Myself I'd rather have a dollar than miss my kids growing up. I don't begrudge a man trying to make a living but ask some of the people he has hurt be it victims or his own family and I bet they see it differenty. I respect your opinion though and wish you nothing but success and happiness my friend. We just happen to see things differently.

Respect my friend

When Interpol?