Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

Another mistake you're making is, you assume because YOU don't know what God wants or likes, that must mean NOBODY does.

Ok, I get it, God personally called you last Monday and you both had a conversation for two hours how he hates them homosexuals.

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

You're also assuming religious people must have been "manipulated" while you're the independent, free-thinker.

Ok, take it like this. The bible says you are not allowed to eat meat for that time of the year. What you do? You don't eat meat, because the bible says. You practically do everything religion says you to do, that way you're being manipulated.

And this isn't about me thinking who I am. I respect religion, I take my mother to the church, because she wants it. But I'm not a part of it. I just think that we as a human are the only one in the whole world who can control our lives. Everything you do is your own fault, not because God wanted it to happen.

Just like you say religion is against homosexuals. So, what has a person done there wrong if he is in love with another person? That's not a sin in my eyes, no matter how'd you try to convince me what the bible says. As a sin I take murder or doing something bad to someone, that's a sin.

And religion should change first, as an example pursue and prosecute all those pedophile priests not cover them up. And even covering them up is a bigger sin than being a homosexual, in my opinion.