Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
Maybe that works for Gabrielle and her husband. There are dynamics within every relationship that often mystify me, and I would rather shoot myself than live my life that way, but if it works for them, and they're both happy, who are we to judge?? Although I think she's wrong to say that it should be that way for every woman, but perhaps she just wants to pass on what has made her marriage successful.

Marriage is a partnership. IMO, it can only work when the partners are equal and equally respected.

So true. a good relationship is well balanced. Each should know when to let the other take the lead /control of things. There are times when a man needs it seems to feel he is the man and protector of his family to feel like a man so a smart women should understand this,..... just like a man should understand that a women somethings has the need to feel that she is just equal (which she is) and matters in the relationship. The man sure should remember to express this to her because many men just don't say things enough.

No two people match up perfect, each has his or her strengths in different areas. There is nothing wrong with taken the back seat to your parnter at times no matter what sex you are. What goes around comes around.

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!