Originally Posted By: olivant
Originally Posted By: EastHarlemItal

And nothing for nothing DT your always posting like your the smartest guy in the room with this self perceived great insight and critical thinking.

DT is one of the most respected (and smartest if not the smartest) contributors to this Board and I as well as many other Board members appreciate and look forward to his posts.

It's important for posters to keep in mind that just as their posts about law and order should acknowledge statutes and due process, their posts about the Catholic religion should acknowledge the Church's laws (which are called the Canon) and their historical interpretation. Babe's and Kly's recent posts in this thread are an example of such acknowledgement.

Great he's the smartest if not the smartest! Cheers! I'm happy for him. Regardless of all his titles I find those posts tasteless, classless and whatever other plug in words some feel necessary to use to display there intelligence online. I will state this though, there's an effort made to display PC by many here however that goes out the window when it comes to the Catholic Church. I am a proud member of that church. And again you can pounce all you want on any group you choose, I felt the need to make note of the post and made an attempt to do so in a civil manner. Again, the PC police all hide when the Catholic Church is mentioned. And yet they are out in full force to defend everyone else.

"Because I'm the Boss"

Tony Salerno