Originally Posted By: spmob
Ivey, if you want a list of some names then PM me and I will give you a list. Im not putting out names on front street. Everyone has told you that its happening all over the east coast. You mention the Mastronados because they are the only ones you know cause they are the only ones who made the paper. They also have a political tie and have been doing it for years so the FBI and state police also have a hard on for them as they do the Mob. Your wrong and you look stupid arguing it still. But thats you...All day everyday arguing with everyone about everything on all threads on all forums. Your not always right. Its annoying.

You could certainly send me names via PM. But that won't necessarily prove anything since there may be no way to verify them.

You also have to consider that, even if you and others know of several independent bookmaking operations - and I do question your ability to really know their business - that doesn't mean what I'm saying regarding the overall picture isn't correct.

This isn't about me being right. I'm just saying what the evidence tells me.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 04/12/13 08:03 PM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.