Originally Posted By: Dwalin2011
It's really a shame in my opinion that the law enforcement just forgot about DiFronzo's past crimes just because he's gone legit. I mean, allowing such characters into legal business is an insult to people who have really honestly worked to build their businesses.

Why does everyone think DiFronzo has "gone legit" because he owns legitimate businesses? Vinny Basciano owned legitimate businesses too--think he "went legit?" There isn't a Capo in the country who doesn't have ownership stakes in legitimate businesses--DiFronzo encouraged this to ensure his men had a reliable and law-abiding income stream for obvious reasons.

And how the fuck do you think he got those "interests" in legit businesses? Think he started them with elbow grease and sweat like the rest of us? lol The guy was using car dealerships like Al Piemonte and Parillo for meetings. Jonny Apes used to meet his guys at the car dealerships all the time--they would take a "test drive" or walk the lot and talk.

The guy is a lifelong criminal...he's served multiple years behind bars without opening his mouth to protect this organization. Why people believe he all of the sudden said "Fuck it" and shut it all down is beyond me--but I have to assume you are the same type of people who wire money to Nigeria based on those scam emails. The man is a stone cold killer. His brothers are stone cold killers. One doesn't all of the sudden "go legit."

Everyone saw that Chuck Goudie footage of DiFronzo meeting all the Outfit heavies back in 2009 or 2010. If you think he all of the sudden "stopped" that you are an idiot (or from Boston).

I've also heard theories that DiFronzo is a "double agent." If that were the case, there would be a lot more indictments happening in Chicago.

Last edited by ChiTown; 04/12/13 02:40 PM.