Im sorry ivy, but on this one i absolutly refuse to go into specifics or name names.

Books get busted bc of a dead beat running to the cops or from a branch off another criminal investigation. Each office runs things a different way but for the most part, 90% of deadbeats dont get hurt. The ppl im thinking of consider a few percentage of missed collections just part of the business and is taken out of the agents commission. U get busted bc u hurt a guy, or scare a guy, or you juice and squeeze the fuck out of him. Or guys getting investigated who are into some thing else (which is the main reason most lcn books are busted).

I know ur looking at this whole business from an outside point of view. And u know i hate saying that whole "i know more than u bc yada yada yada", but ask anybody whos had any experience in it, they will say the same. So if you still want to stick to ur guns and follow ur original way of thinking, thats fine. Im not asking u or anyone else to believe me but im right.