I recently heard there is a book which tries to "rehabilitate" the corrupt FBI agent Paul Rico (the one who worked with Connolly and Bulger). I gave a look to the site of the book just out of curiosity
http://www.ricobook.com/endorsements.htm
and was really shocked at seeing a quote from Joseph Pistone who says this about the book:

Quote:
A great read on how narrow minded prosecutors and the government ruined the life and reputation of an FBI legend and hero. Great insight into how investigators and prosecutors can twist an investigation and the law to suit their own agendas.

I mean, I have always thought Pistone was a man who can clearly tell right from wrong, it's not like he put so much effort against the mafia for nothing. And now he is telling us he believes Rico is innocent? No way he is, Rico didn't even deny (as far as I know) that he framed 4 people for a murder they didn't commit (even though they were gangsters, they were still innocent of this particular crime)
Now I am really disappointed about Pistone, I have always viewed him as an antimafia hero.

Last edited by Dwalin2011; 04/10/13 09:25 PM.

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."