Yes I am part of the family. I have been a big part of it way before the sons were born. I am childhood friend of the mother.I stood up for them at there wedding and changed the sons diapers. so yes I am a part of the family. I am not re writing history I am stating the truth. History has a problem of not knowing the true facts sometimes . also like you I do not post at all on here only when it concerns The Basciano's. Only because of who the father is they get a bad rap and Vinny the father gets bad rap sometimes also. I come on here to state the truth. In the case of Cirillo's son Vinny Jr. was only 21 years at that time of the incident, who really gets made at 21? He was just out of his teens. He still isn't made and he will never be. He is happy in his own private life and runs a very well known business. The story with Anthony who is supposed to be one of Vinny's sons if you see his age that they are stating he is Vinny had to be 12 years old when he had him ha. Come on.... yes I will sit here for how ever long it takes to say that I am part of the family closer than the real family. Thats a fact !! I have no reason to come on here to say nothing but truth and set some untrue facts straight no more no less.