Well, Foreigner finally came to Argentina. So I saw them live last night. Well, in truth, I don´t know if it´s Foreigner or a Cover Band... Where is Mick Jones???

The band:

1-Kelly Hansen (Lead Singer)
2-Thomas Gimbel (Flaute, Sax, Keybords, Rhythm guitar and Backing vocals)
3-Jeff Pilson (Bass guitar, accoustic guitar and Backing vocals)
4-Bruce Watson (Lead guitar)
5-Derek Hilland (Keyboards and backing vocals)
5-Chris Frazier (drums)

The show was at Teatro Gran Rex, the show began 10 minutes late, it was supposed to get started at 8 PM as written in the ticket. Well...

The show began with the keyboard player and the drummer appearing on stage. The recorded introduction said "Please, would you welcome to Foreigner?" and the rest of the band joined.

The band started with "Double Vision" and then they kept on going with "Head Games". Kelly Hansen, as the current frontman, performed his charming acting to be nice to the argentinian fans. He said he would speak in english most of the time because he said his spanish "s****". The people laughted, but however I understood everything he said. So, no spanish need to be spoken.

"Cold as Ice" was the next one, in this song, Kelly Hansen came down from the stage to walk among the people during a keyboard solo.

The singer and the 3 guitar players(including bass guitar) were dancing and running on the stange. They were good showmen.

Then Kelly Hansen sang "Waiting for a girl like you". After finishing this song asked how many crazy girls were there. Many girls screamed of course. And then Foreigner hit the people with "Dirty White Boy". Then Jeff Pilson takes the accoustic guitar and plays "Say you will" with the keyboard player.

Then, former singer from Hurricane, Kelly Hansen began introducing the band. Long time Dokken`s bass player got so many claps thanks to his charisma.

"Feels like the first time" hit the people, but "Urgent" featurig Thomas Gimbel playing the sax killed the people. All the pleople felt touched by the band.

Then a keyboard and the drummer made their solos, the drummer spreads water on the drum kit. In "Urgent", Thomas Gimbel plays the sax. He spraed his charisma. The concert went on with "Long, Long Way from Home".

Then, the ovious power ballad hit "I want to know what love is. Kelly Hansen invited many girls to share chorus. The show finished with "Hot Blooded".

The band sounded very good and they were all showmen. Most of the time all of them were doing the "Chuck Berry`s duck step". Mick Jones may be having health problems. That`s why Mick Jones was not playing last night.

The show was very good!

Last edited by Don Pappo Napolitano; 04/08/13 01:01 PM.

Pelé is the King
Maradona is God!