So, what would you do?

It looks like mostly women try to stop the murder...and it sure doesn't get any better than flowers lady.

But what does one suppose to do in this case? are we supposed to risk our lives to stop an ongoing murder of one guy strangling the other?

If it was a woman getting killed or a child, then certainly more people would've helped, but I think the fact that you have 2 guys will not motivate many to physically try and stop it.

I think most will call for help, tho by the time police gets there it would be too late for the victim.

And how do you know for sure that it isn't the good guy trying to kill the bad guy? you may never know what happened before the doors opened. Maybe the victim managed to turn things around and you just caught him at that moment.

Also, how do you know they're both aren't criminals fighting over money or something? would you risk your life then?

Too many questions. I truly can't tell you how I would act. Maybe this thread will help a little.

"Come out and take it, you dirty, yellow-bellied rat, or I'll give it to you through the door!"

- James Cagney in "Taxi!" (1932)