Originally Posted By: EastHarlemItal
Oh PB, we don't know the back ground and childhood of these poor children. They probably a product of a broken home and don't know any better!

Fuck these kids. They make those kids who belittled that poor bus driver last year look like the Brady Bunch.

But I really didn't post this to make it a conservative vs. liberal debate. No one with a conscience, liberal or conservative, should be able to cut these kids slack, even if they had it rough growing up. Because these kids would make Gandhi grab a machete and scream cocksucker at the top of his lungs.

No one in my neighborhood had two nickels to rub together when we were growing up, and yes, MANY of them turned to crime, in "the life," and outside of it. But I can't think of a single instance where one of them hurt an elderly woman (or man, for that matter).

I get along well enough with Ivy, even though we're a bit apart politically and ideologically. But in this instance I have to agree with one of his catchphrases: This is the devolving of our society, pure and simple.

I honestly wish there was a way to charge the parents mad.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.