Originally Posted By: Lilo
MICHIGAN BASKETBALL!!!! lol wink

Sorry, Pal. You and I are usually simpatico, but I can't root against Pitino. And it's not just the Italian American thing (honest to God). I just want this guy to win one with the "other" Kentucky team so bad I can taste it.

And to prove it's truly not the "Italian American thing," I have to tell you that I hate John Calipari with the white-hot passion of a thousand suns. Twenty years ago I was screaming for John Chaney to choke him to death, and that's no lie. Only psychopaths and sore losers cry about the referees during postgame press conferences the way he routinely does. If he didn't have one of the best starting fives in the history of Division One basketball last year, he wouldn't have won a thing. I need Pitino to win this year so he can pull ahead of his pretender protege once and for all in the eyes of his critics.

But I want to help your guys out as much as possible. I say we allow the Wolverines to suit up Chris Webber in case they need an extra timeout whistle.

Ah, you know I love ya, Lilo lol.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.