really, DT? where do you live? have you ever spent any time at all in some of the more rural areas of the county? if your answer is yes, then you would most certainly know that the silly, outdated stereotypes that you listed are just that: silly. people don't marry their siblings, and fried turkey is very tasty. i've always found that people living in those areas are, besides generally being some of the warmest and friendliest people you meet, extremely hard working and self reliant. yes, there are problems in rural areas, but the problems faced there are hardly exclusive to those areas. i always get a big kick out the folks who will blindly support one team, no matter what side.

i also get a big kick out of liberals who act so offended at the slightest remark when it suites them, yet are always so quick to equate the opposing team with the lowest common denominator, very easy to do. example: all the people who voted for obama were lazy, illiterate, skeleton-like drug addicted minorities who have for generations lived off welfare, and were bused to the polling stations with the promise of free coffee and donuts. see how easy that is, whether there is any merit to it or not?

Last edited by Five_Felonies; 04/05/13 12:18 PM.

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!