How's this... An ancient Tom Hagen turns out not to have been dead at all, as he and a frail Michael Corleone discover after all these years Rocco didn't die in the Roth assassination, and scheme to get him to recant some testimony he gave against Michael.

It can all start with Vincent's wedding to Grace who Michael bitterly calls his "American" wife. Vincent can bring Grace up to date on all the family history from GF III forward as Kay and Connie lamely try to sing Cella Luna.

The Johnny Fontaine character is replaced by some broken down old print journalist who thinks he is due a favor for having exposed McCluskey years ago. The paper is now out of print, and he is trying to get a job with the fictional equivalent of Politico or Huffington Post. Tom has to fly to Silicon Valley to talk to some "internet big shot" who exclaims the journalist "never gets that blog." He ends up with a smashed I pod in his bed.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."