Originally Posted By: ChiTown
Originally Posted By: Jenkins
I wonder what ever happened to the rest of the "Hole in the Wall Gang"? If you look at pics of the gang Culotta looks like one of the older members. Obviously those guys were just run of the mill criminals and not a part of LCN but it would still be interesting to see what they are doing today. They played a role in LCN history for sure.

Not a lot of people know this, but after Spilotro was killed, Joe Ferriola sent another guy to take his place and that person was Bobby Dominic. Despite the skim going away, the Outfit still had control of a lot of businesses in Vegas and Bobby stayed out there until at least the mid 1990s when Joey Cusumano and his brother Sam became the Outfit's main man in Vegas.

For those who live in Chicago and know the bar on Grand/Halstead "Richards," well that is owned by Bobby (who usually holds court in the back room) and there are pictures there of Bobby alongside Joe Cusumano.

Some of the Hole-In-The Wall Gang are active today...Peter Basille (who I believe is made in the Cicero crew) being the main one. He is the illegitimate son of Willie Messino and definitely not someone to fuck with.

Richards is a good place. After a while the late night crowd can get on your nerves pretty quickly though. Good place to stop in during the day. I'm not big on being surrounded by young people when I am out to have a good time.